The Louisville Cardinals (0-0) and Syracuse Orange (0-0) will face off in a clash of ACC opponents on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at the JMA Wireless Dome. Below is other important information including how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
Here’s how to watch Syracuse vs. Louisville
- Gameday: Saturday 3 September 2022
- playing time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- TV: ACCN
- Stadion: JMA wireless dome
- Live stream on fuboTV:Start with a free trial!
Louisville vs Syracuse betting information
Louisville and Syracuse statistics
- Louisville averaged 31.6 points on the board last year, 5.3 more than the 26.3 that Syracuse surrendered.
- Louisville turned the ball 13 times last season while Syracuse had seven takeaways.
- Louisville’s defense gave up 27.3 points per game last season, close to the 24.9 that Syracuse posted.
- Last season, Louisville forced 15 turnovers compared to Syracuse’s 12 rallies.
Louisville players to watch
- Last season, Micale Cunningham rushed for 2,940 passing yards — a 62% completion rate (209 of 337) — with 19 touchdowns and six interceptions (226.2 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 173 carries for 1,031 yards, 20 touchdowns and 79.3 rushing yards per game.
- Jalen Mitchell rushed for 722 yards with 155 carries (55.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns last season.
- Last season, Marshon Ford caught 49 passes for 550 yards (42.3 yards per game). He also found the end zone for two touchdowns.
- Tyler Harrell tacked for 523 yards for 18 grabs with six touchdowns. Last year he averaged 40.2 yards per game.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce completed 29 passes for 443 yards and four touchdowns last year, averaging 34.1 yards per game.
Syracuse Players to Watch
- Garrett Shrader averaged 120.4 yards per outing and had nine touchdowns last season. He also added an additional 14 touchdowns per game for 65.1 yards on the ground.
- Sean Tucker accumulated 1,496 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign, in addition to 255 receiving yards and two touchdowns through the air.
- Courtney Jackson averaged 32.4 yards on 3.1 receptions per game and had three touchdowns in 2021.
- Damien Alford caught 13 passes on his way for 249 yards and two touchdowns a season ago.
Regional restrictions apply.