Creation and legalization of Crickex
In 2019 a new reliable sports betting platform Crickex was launched. This betting company offers a Crickex app for Android users, safe and fast transactions and a large number of bonuses and nice promotions. Crickex is legit and has a Curacao gambling license which confirms the legitimacy of the site and Crickex Apk. Crickex uses the most advanced technology to guarantee its customers the security and encryption of all financial transactions. Gamblers in India can enjoy a wide range of sports.
There are sports like:
- dog racing;
- field hockey;
- beach soccer;
- baseball and much more.
How to download Crickex APK file for Android?
To download the Crickex app, you can do so for free from the homepage. The iOS version of the app is not yet available as it is under development. Before you can use the Crickex apps you need to download Crickex apk. To do this, you need to follow some of the instructions:
- First you need to go to the official Crickex website;
- To log into the mobile app, there is a phone icon in the left corner of the screen to the right of the house icon. Click on the phone icon.
- Once a new page opened, you will see “Android Download”, click on the white text and the Crickex Apk download will start;
- After the Crickex download is done, the next step is to install it.
Installing the Crickex app on Android
It won’t take long to install Crickex app India on Android as it’s very easy if you follow the instructions below:
- In your notifications, locate the downloaded Crickex app which should be saved to your Android storage.
- The next step is to install the Crickex APK. Click the “Install” button and wait for the app to install on your mobile app.
- Once the app is installed, tap its icon to launch the app and log into your Crickex account. You can also create a new account.
It is not yet possible to download Crickex India app for iOS as it is in final stages and will be tested and released soon.
Advantages of Downloading Crickex Apk File Directly.
We recommend you to read the advantages of downloading the Crickex Apk file to finally clear all doubts and choose the best betting company in India.
- You can download any version of the app directly from a third-party website. However, apps downloaded from other sources are not checked by Google. So, due to the content of malicious virus, your phone may get damaged.
- You don’t have to wait long for the download – everything happens instantly;
- Once the download is complete, the APK file will be on your memory card and you can delete and reinstall it as many times as you like without having to download it again. The only downside is that the app doesn’t update automatically as it doesn’t have access to the Google Play Store.
Betting on Crickex India
In order to place bets on Crickex app India quickly and easily, you need to follow the recommended guide carefully:
- Go to the Crickex website and log into your account;
- On the site’s homepage, locate and click on the “Sports” tab;
- Next you need to choose the sport that interests you the most and the event you are good at.
- Then place a bet on which team to choose and click ‘Place Bet’.
- According to the Public Gambling Act 1867, all Indian states except Goa, Daman and Sikkim prohibit gambling
- Land based casinos are legalized with certain guidelines in Goa and Daman under the Goa, Daman and Diu Public Gambling Act 1976
- Land-based casinos, online gambling and e-gaming (gambling) are legalized in Sikkim under the Sikkim Online Gaming (Regulation) Rules 2009
- Only a few Indian states have legalized online/casual lotteries under and subject to the conditions set out in state laws. Please refer to the same here
- Horse racing and horse racing betting, including online betting, is only permitted on licensed premises in select states. Please refer to the 1996 Supreme Court of India ruling here and for more information
- This article does not endorse or express the views of Qrius and/or its employees.
Stay up to date with all insights.
Navigate through messages, 1 email day.
Subscribe to Qrius